While Target’s early Black Friday sale went live in October, the retailer recently announced the details of its Black Friday Week event from Nov. 20 to Nov. 26 and its 48-hour Cyber Monday event from Nov. 27 to Nov. 28. Over a million items will be discounted during the sales, Target says, including those from brands like Apple, KitchenAid, Dyson and more. Anyone can shop Target’s Black Friday sale, and if you pay with a Target RedCard, you’ll get an extra 5% off purchases, a perk that’s available to RedCard holders year-round.
To help you keep up with Target’s Black Friday sale, we rounded up a handful of the best deals available right now and plan to update this list through Cyber Monday. We also included information about some of the deals you’ll see the week of Thanksgiving, and information about Target’s Holiday Price Match Guarantee. And while you’re shopping Target’s Black Friday sale, be sure to check out others from retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and more.
Best Target Black Friday deals to shop now
Based on our previous coverage and Select reader interest, we rounded up some of the best deals from Target’s Black Friday sale, using Honey and CamelCamelCamel to ensure their discounts are at historical lows. All of these products are at their lowest price in at least three months.
- 4.6-star average rating from 6,608 reviews on Amazon
Select associate reporter Mili Godio says the Ember Mug2 is her favorite winter gadget and one of her most used products while working from home. The self-warming mug pairs with a companion app that allows you to set a drinking temperature between 120 and 145 degrees Fahrenheit. It maintains your chosen temperature for up to 1.5 hours, thanks to its built-in rechargeable battery, or it can keep drinks warm all day when used with the included charging coaster. The brand says you can hand-wash the mug, which is fully submersible in water up to 1 meter deep.
- 4.7-star average rating from from 130,958 reviews on Amazon
Ring’s video doorbell has a 1080p HD camera that allows you to see visitors, as well as speakers and microphones so you can hear and talk to them, too. The doorbell works with a companion app, ensuring you can monitor your home via your phone or tablet from any location. You can get real-time notifications on your devices when someone is at your door and pair the doorbell with select Alexa-enabled devices. The doorbell runs on a rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wires if you want to supply it with constant power.
- 4.4-star average rating from 172 reviews at Target
This bagless vacuum is designed with Shark’s bristle-free PowerFins Brushroll, which the brand says helps prevent hair from getting tangled while you’re cleaning. Its LED headlights reveal where debris is located on floors, and dust, dirt and other allergens get trapped in the vacuum’s filter once they’re suctioned up. You can detach the vacuum’s canister to clean shelves, curtains and other hard to reach places. It comes with pet hair and upholstery tools, too.
- 4.5-star average rating from 291 reviews at Best Buy
LG’s smart TV is equipped with a 4K Ultra HD display, which the brand says enhances the color resolution and depth of visuals. You can watch entertainment from a variety of streaming platforms through the TV and you get free access to programming on over 300 LG channels, the brand says. The TV works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Apple Airplay 2 and Homekit when paired with compatible devices via Bluetooth.
- Lowest price ever according to CamelCamelCamel
- 4.4-star average rating from 156 reviews on Amazon
The Roku Express streaming device can turn any TV into a smart TV and the latest model launched in September. You plug it in to your TV, connect it to Wi-Fi and get access to hundreds of streaming platforms across movies, TV shows, music and more. The steaming device comes with a remote, or you can control it with voice commands — it works with Siri, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant when paired with a compatible device like the Amazon Echo Dot, for example. If you connect the Roku Express to the Roku mobile app, you can use headphones for a private listening experience.
Best Target Black Friday sales to shop now
Here are some of the best sales to shop for during Target’s Black Friday sale that we think Select readers will want to know about. Sales include multiple deals, and not every product listed in a sale is going to be the best deal around.
- Up to 50% off TVs, soundbars and streaming devices
- Up to 50% off smart home and security systems
- Up to 50% off headphones and speakers
- Uo to 50% off select Nintendo Switch, PlayStation and Xbox games
- Up to 40% off floor care
- Up to 40% off kitchen appliances and cookware
- Up to 20% off select strollers and travel systems
- Up to $80 off select FitBit devices
Upcoming Target Black Friday 2022 deals and sales
Leading up to Target’s Black Friday Week sale, the retailer is giving shoppers a sneak peak of some of the products and brands that will be discounted. We included them below.
Up to 40% off LEGO products
Up to 40% off baby gear
$300 off the Element 65-inch Smart TV
$100 off Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones
$70 off the PowerXL Vortex Pro 8qt Air Fryer
$200 off the KitchenAid Professional 5qt Stand Mixer
$150 off the Dyson V8 Origin Vacuum
$105 off the iRobot Roomba 675 Vacuum
There will also be a few special sales and deals from Nov. 24 to Nov. 26:
When do Target’s Black Friday deals go live?
There are two types of deals you can shop during Target’s Black Friday sale:
- Weeklong Black Friday Deals, which debut every Sunday through Thanksgiving weekend. You can get a sneak peek at weekly deals every Friday in the Target Weekly Ad.
- The Deal of the Day, which lasts for 24 hours while supplies last. Target will highlight a new Deal of the Day through Dec. 24.
Deals are available online and in-stores, and select deals are online exclusives. You can use Target’s curbside pickup (what the retailer calls Drive Up) and order pick-up options to get your products in as soon as two hours with no minimum purchase, or use same-day delivery through Shipt to receive orders in one hour (no membership fee required).
Does Target price match Black Friday deals?
Target’s Holiday Price Match Guarantee runs from Oct. 6 to Dec. 24, allowing you to price-match deals you purchase during Black Friday sales. If you shop early and Target lowers the price of an item you bought later in the season, you can request a price match within 14 days of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for all price adjustments and Target only price matches for a limited number of competitors.
Is Target open on Thanksgiving?
No, Target is not open for in-store shopping on Thanksgiving. The retailer announced that it will close stores on Thanksgiving moving forward in 2021 after it did so during the pandemic to minimize crowds.
What’s Target’s Black Friday return policy?
Target does not have a special Black Friday return policy. The retailer offers free returns on most new, unopened items within 90 days of purchase. There are specific holiday return policies for electronics and entertainment products purchased between Oct. 6 and Dec. 25, however — read more here.
Target RedCard vs Target Circle
Anyone can shop Target’s Black Friday sale, but the retailer offers two programs that can help you save even further and earn rewards during the event to use towards future purchases.
- The Target RedCard is a store card that can only be used at Target. The Target Debit Card, Target Credit Card and Target Mastercard are each considered a RedCard (though you can use the Target Mastercard at any merchant that accepts Mastercard). They all give you access to the same benefits, including a 5% discount on eligible purchases, including during Black Friday. You can also get free standard shipping on most items, free two-day shipping on eligible items and an additional 30 days to return purchases beyond the standard 90-day return policy. You can learn more about other credit cards that are beneficial to use while shopping at Target from our friends at CNBC.
- Target Circle is a free loyalty program that offers members rewards and other perks. Members earn 1% in Target Circle earnings every time they make an eligible purchase in stores or online (purchases made with a RedCard do not receive these earnings). Eventually, you can build up earnings and use them towards a Target purchase. Target Circle members also get access to special discounts and can get 5% off a single purchase for their birthday. Members can participate in Target’s Community Giving Program, too. Members can earn and cast votes to help direct where Target makes donations to select nonprofits. If you’re a Target RedCard holder as well, you can link it to your Target Circle account to take advantage of perks offered through the rewards program.
#deals #Shark #Ring