Grammy nominated singer-songwriter Ester Dean sat down with blackfilm.com correspondent Koku Tona to talk Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Clash of the Cover Bands‘! The series premieres on E! Wednesday, October 13th, @ 9:30pm EST/PST. Dean is a judge in the competition, and is joined by Stephen “tWitch” Boss, global powerhouse Meghan Trainor, and Grammy-nominated powerhouse singer-songwriter Adam Lambert.
Dean talks about how much fun it was to watch the live performances, her songwriting roots & collaborations, her incredible dedication to service, and gifted us with some SANGING!!!
Check out the interview and let us know what you think!
ABOUT E!’S “CLASH OF THE COVER BANDS”
- E!’s new music competition series “Clash of the Cover Bands” premieres Wednesday, Oct. 13 at 9:30pm ET/PT. The half-hour series is hosted by Stephen “tWitch” Boss with global powerhouse Meghan Trainor, Grammy-nominated powerhouse singer-songwriter Adam Lambert and Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter Ester Dean serving as celebrity judges.
- “Clash of the Cover Bands” brings together the best of the best cover bands from across the country to celebrate music and the art of performance across all genres. In each of the 10 half-hour episodes, two bands of similar musical genre (e.g., Pop Divas, ’80s icons, kings of country, platinum icons, rock legends, etc.)go head-to-head over the course of two rounds to see which band has the most entertaining cover performance, with a chance to win a cash prize of $10,000 and bragging rights.
- At the end of the season, one winner will be crowned with a chance to take home a big cash prize of $25,000 and set to appear in studio for a musical performance on “The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon.”
- Artists covered this season include Aretha Franklin, Blink 182, Bon Jovi, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Cher, Coldplay, Depeche Mode, Dolly Parton, Elton John, Foo Fighters, Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, Lady Gaga, Ozzy Osbourne, Poison, Tim McGraw, Tina Turner and U2.
- The series is produced by Universal Television Alternative Studio, a division of Universal Studio Group, and Electric Hot Dog. Jimmy Fallon and Jim Juvonen will executive produce.
Ester Dean talks ‘Clash of the Cover Bands’!
Credit: Source link